Remote Monitoring Solution: Access live data and control screen information from multiple production systems or locations.
- Gen4’s ReMs delivers real-time visibility of process status and operational performance
- Maintain your process as close as possible to optimal performance
- Displays of live values, trends and alerts indicate the condition of parts, power optimisation and timing of machine maintenance
- Simulate operating condition scenarios to understand how they might impact the plant
What we do: Our experienced process engineers diagnose operating issues and inform and train your operators to get the maximum from your plant.
- In its simplest form, Gen4 relays data from the plant for analysis, either onsite or remotely
- Defined plant operating alarms can be layered on this, with abnormal or exception results distributed to relevant stakeholders
How we do it: Continuous real-time monitoring collates data; intelligent software analyses and interprets this into practical predictions and prescriptions
Real Time In-Process Measurement
- Live operating data is taken directly from the production information system
- The value of each key variable is compared to a library of best practice templates for matching operating conditions
- Gen4 applies edge analytics at the point of collection so that only the information identified as being significant is then sent to a cloud or on-premises data store
- Avoids the build-up of unnecessary operational data, which can be difficult – and expensive – to manage
Benefits: Proactive monitoring helps you consistently meet and exceed operating objectives, while delivering additional advantages.
- Early heads-up on potential problems
- Reduced risk of costly equipment damage
- Shift from reactive to proactive, predictive maintenance
- Consistent high quality with reduced product variability
- Repeatable techniques for plant start-ups or transfer across facilities
- Avoid excessive, resource-consuming operational data