Gen4 software learns and understands your process and
converts that knowledge into intelligent actions.
How we do it: our structured approach makes sense of process data to identify opportunities for improvement.
Data detected from machines
Data interpreted by experts
Measures to increase productivity
Ongoing performance monitoring
Performance improvement: we support you to build smarter supply chains, manufacturing processes, and complete end-to-end industrial ecosystems.
- Build smarter supply chains, manufacturing processes, and complete end-to-end industrial ecosystems
- Blend data gathering and analytics, remote monitoring and intelligent plant control to drive performance improvement
- An initial ‘health check’ of your process operations, informs us of the methodologies and technologies, both physical and digital, to positively impact key business objectives
- Integrate new and legacy controls, such as PLC or SCADA systems
- Output is a set of discreet steps to advanced manufacturing that can be undertaken individually or as a turnkey project
This structured approach to understanding where opportunities exist is illustrated here:
Benefits: Made possible by the Internet of Things (IoT), data-driven manufacturing can achieve operational objectives and drive business growth
- Automated production control
- Increased output
- Reduction in out-of-specification material
- Less costly operator intervention
- Tighter control of product quality
- Increased plant up time with faster start up